Wednesday 8 July 2015

MicroJobs 2 USD Signup Bonus & Turn Your Online Time Into Money

Promote your business & product or website
Run a campaign get visitors or people to work for you.
Simply start the campaign and let people work for you


Select a job , Submit proof & get paid instantly
complete a miro job & submit proof, paid instantly.
Or get paid by PTC just by visitng websites..
Choose Your Audience by multi Campaign mode
Hired best worker's Group or Hired from Selected countries
or USA workers or International or PTC campaign to get Visitors


I will provide the link to you soon. (after our testing completes).

EDIT:
Testing is complete, link is here.

Learn more about our test:
I've posted a campaign to test out the programme, I'm awaiting reviews and waiting for people to use my service (through the campaign)

Text:
Service DeliveredFeedbackDelivery InOffer ID
0 times0.00%3 day(s)394

I will help you set up your blog on any website for USD 5.00

 Description & details for Service / Product

*Instructions for buyers

(From the website I've linked earlier)

No comments:

Post a Comment